*Actual product and finish may vary
The Ives COR32 Door Coordinator 60” channel length is designed for use on pairs of doors when one door needs to close before the other.
Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Type 21A. UL Listed for installation on labeled frame.
• All COR units function easily. The active door lever, located nearest to the active stop, holds the active door open until the trigger mechanism is released by the closing of the inactive leaf.
• All COR units may not function correctly with swingclear hinges.
• All COR units are equipped with an adjustable override feature which allows the active door to close under extreme pressure.
• All COR units are compatible with Flush Bolts.
• The COR Series is available in five sizes for variable door opening widths.
• The COR Series does not cover the entire length of the stop, so a FL filler bar can be provided to maintain architecturally clean lines.
• COR Series Coordinator Channels and FL fillers are made of aluminum.
• Optional Filler Bars: FL20 - 20", FL32 - 32" and FL44 - 44", available to maintain clean line.
• Optional Mounting Brackets available: MB1, MB2, MB1F, MB2F, MB3F, MB1V, MB2V, and MB3V for other stop applied hardware.
For Openings Where Doors Are Same Size
Coordinator Number Length of Channel For Opening Widths Common Applications
COR32 32" 34" - 52" Pair of 2'0" Doors
COR42 42" 52" - 72" Pair of 2'6" Doors
COR52 52" 62" - 92" Pair of 3'0" Doors
COR60 60" 70" - 108" Pair of 3'6" Doors
COR72 72" 84" - 132" Pair of 4'0" Doors
For Openings Where Doors Are Unequal Size
The coordinator length should equal the active door width plus approximately 1/2 the inactive door width. The coordinator must be 6" longer than the active door width and shorter than the overall frame opening between stops.
COR60 Ives 60" Channel Length
- Brand: Ives
- Product Code: COR60