*Actual product and finish may vary
The Ives COR9G Door Coordinator (UL) Gravity Arm w/ 9” projection is used when active door is open, the coordinator prevents active door from closing until inactive door bypasses.
Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Type 21. UL Listed for Fire Doors.
• Closing of inactive door causes strike plate on top of door to contact cam and lift arm, allowing active door to close. As inactive door continues closing, roller rides over strike plate on to door bracket, holding arm above active door.
• Gravity action arm and door bracket are adjustable on the job for ease of installation. Rubber roller provides quiet and efficient operation, and helps protect the astragal and doors from damage.
• Nylon roller on short arm glides smoothly over door bracket and strike, ensuring silent operation.
• Made of forged brass.
• COR7G for use on pairs of doors with astragal on active door up to 4' or with astragal on inactive door up to 3'4" or with astragal on both doors up to 2'10"
• COR9G for use on pairs of doors with astragal on active over 4' or with astragal on inactive door over 3'4" or with astragal on both doors over 2'10"
COR9G Ives Gravity Arm 9" Projection
- Brand: Ives
- Product Code: COR9G