*Actual product and finish may vary
QDC211 Heavy Duty Closer (Fully Adjustable - 1-6) Dual Function (BC/DA)
K2 extra heavy duty, heavy duty and standard door closers are fully adjustable (1-6) out of the box – so either closer will meet all your building requirements. And K2 closers have back check and delayed action built into the same closer – which means you don’t have to settle for half a solution. All closers also feature standard tri-packed arms to enable regular, top jamb and parallel arm mountings, and all closers meet or exceed ANSI Grade 1 standards.
The heavy duty QDC200 series slim-line door closers are designed for institutional, commercial uses such as educational, health care and industrial faciliites where a long-lasting, highly durable product is required
- Tested to significantly exceed the performance requirements for Grade 1 certification.
- Fully adjustable from 1-6 allowing for maximum flexibility.
- Delayed Action and Backcheck are standard in the same door closer body.
- All weather oil insures optimal operational performance in multiple climate conditions.
- Sized for interior doors to 5'0"; exterior doors to 4'6".
F – Full Cover
N – No Cover
R – Full-Sized Rounded Plastic Cover
S – Slim-Line Cover
All Options are not available on all models.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Series Grade 1
- ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code
- UL/cUL listed(3-hours) for self-closing doors without hold-open
- UL10C Positive Pressure Rated
- UL10B Pressure Rated
- Handing – All QDC200 series door closers are non-handed.
- Material – Cast aluminum.
- Cover – Slim-line plastic cover standard. Full, architectural plastic cover also available.
- Arms & Brackets – Tri-pack standard (Regular, Top, Jamb, Parallel configurations). Hold Open and Dead Stop arms also available.
- Arm Material – Heat treated carbon steel.
- Springs – High impact hand drawn steel wires.
- Pinions – Heat treated chrome molybdenum steel.
- Cylinder construction – Heat treated free-cutting carbon steel.
- Fasteners – Wood and machine screws standard. Sex nuts and bolts included.
Door Weights Size Applicable Door Weight
1 33 ~ 55 LBS (15 ~ 30 Kg)
2 56 ~ 99 LBS (30 ~ 45 Kg)
3 99 ~ 143 LBS (45 ~ 55 Kg)
4 143 ~ 187 LBS (65 ~ 85 Kg)
5 187 ~ 264 LBS (85 ~ 120 Kg)
6 264 ~ 330 LBS (120 ~ 150 Kg)
Lifetime mechanical, 3 year finish* & 1 year electronics
11 - Non-Hold Open Arm (Standard Tri-Pack)
12 - Hold Open Arm
689 - Aluminum; US Code US28
690 - Statuary Bronze ; US Code N/A
QDC211 Stanley K2 Regular Arm Door Closer
- Brand: Stanley K2
- Product Code: QDC211