*Actual product and finish may vary
QET165 Heavy Duty thumbpiece trim.
The heavy duty QET100 series exit trims are designed for institutional, commercial uses such as educational, health care and industrial facilities where a long-lasting, highly durable product is required. These exit devices will deliver the operational requirements set forth while withstanding the physical abuse associated with the applied environment.
Rim cylinder not provided
- Tested and certified to significantly exceed 1,000,000 cycles – well above the requirements for Grade 1 certification.
- Dampening device insures smooth, quiet operation
- Field sizeable. 36" device adjustable to 32"
- Thru-bolted trim design for increased security and durability
- Wide variety of trim options to fit any job.
- Consistent styling allows for suiting with other K2 Commercial Hardware products
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Series Grade 1
- UL/cUL listed (3-hours) for "A" label single door applications (4' x 8')
- UL10C/UBC 7-2 (1997) Positive Pressure Rated
- UL10B Pressure Rated
- UL305 for panic hardware
- Handing – All QET100 series exit devices are non-handed.
- Door Thickness – 1 3/4" standard.
- Latchbolt – stainless steel 3/4" throw.
- Fasteners – Wood and machine screws standard. Sex bolts optional. (Standard on fire rated device).
- Head Cap & End Cap – Zinc die-cast.
- Trims – Sierra and Summit Styles available. Escutcheon Offering – Dummy, Passage, Keyed, Night Latch. Pull Plate Offering – Dummy, Thumbpiece, Night Latch, Flat Plate.
- Stile width - 4 1/4" minimum stile width.
- Dogging – Hex key dogging and cylinder dogging available.
Lifetime mechanical, 3 year finish* & 1 year electronics
*613 finish excluded
QET165 Stanley K2 Thumbpiece trim
- Brand: Stanley K2
- Product Code: QET165