*Actual product and finish may vary
The LCN 2030 Series grade 1 concealed door closers feature a modern design for concealment in either the head frame or top rail of the door.
2030 Series cylinders available in size 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5.
Specify handing. Packed w/ WMS (wood & machine screws)
LCN 2030 Series
The concealed 2030 Series Pacer® is a heavy duty closer designed to fit in a narrow, minimum 1-3/4” aluminum transom. The single lever arm and roller assembly provide smooth, quiet door control and the choice of finishes and track functions meet virtually all architectural requirements.
Features and Benefits
- UL & cUL listed for self-closing doors, without hold-open
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade 1
- Mountings for head frame or door top rail
- Handed for right or left swinging doors (except 6030)
- Closers to meet ADA reduced opening force requirements
- Adjustable hydraulic backcheck cushions opening swing prior to 90°
- Separate regulation of general closing speed and latching speed
- Joints in arm and shoe adapt to uneven trim (for double lever arms)
- Standard 2030 series closer shipped with standard arm, standard track, mounting/finish plate, and wood and machine screw pack
- Sized cylinders for interior doors to 4’6” and exterior doors to 3’6”
- Aluminum frame requires minimum 1-3/4” (44 mm) x 4” (102 mm) tube
- Standard or optional custom powder coat finish
- Optional plated finish on arm, fasteners and finish plate
2031 LCN Concealed Door Closer
- Brand: LCN
- Product Code: 2031