*Actual product and finish may vary
The 212SE 0-212140 is an IEI Indoor/Outdoor Surface-Mount Weather Resistant Keypad that features a brushed metal housing that has been treated to resist corrosion and an all metal Braille, alpha-numeric keypad.
There is an internal sounder that is used to indicate key press feedback, and a bi-color LED to indicate operation. The housing has been designed to mount directly on a standard single-gang electrical box, or to most flat surfaces.
The 212 Series is designed for basic access control or code control for up to four individual devices (model dependent). These keypads are the perfect choice for controlling electric or magnetic locks, security systems, elevator control, gate controls, or other types of equipment requiring on/off or momentary control inputs.
- 120 users
- Indoor/outdoor self contained brushed metal housing
- Surface mount vandal resistant design
- One piece housing suitable for wall, post, or gooseneck mounting
- Durable metal Braille alpha-numeric keys
- 4 on board programmable timed relays
- Tamper loop functionality mode: 212, 232
- Current draw: 108 mA maximum (add 30 mA for each additional relay)
- Operation voltage: 12-24 VAC/VDC - auto adjusting
- Dimensions: 3.00" W x 4.50" H x 1.55" D
- Temperature tolerance: -20F to 130F
212SE IEI Indoor/Outdoor Surface-Mount Weather Resistant Keypad
- Brand: IEI
- Product Code: 212SE