*Actual product and finish may vary
The McKinney TA2714 1108 Hinge is a 4-1/2” x 4-1/2” ACSI Electrified 8 Wire Hinge.
Through Wire – TW8 (8 wires)
- Steel base polished and plated or furnished in powder coat finish.
• NRP (non-removable pin)
• TB (ball bearing)
• TCA (concealed bearing)
• RC (round corner - 1⁄4" radius furnished unless specified otherwise)
• HT (hospital tip)
• BT (ball tip)
• ST (steeple tip)
• SSF (safety stud feature)
• QC (Electro Lynx hinge) 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12wire available
• CC (concealed circuit) 4, 6 or 8wire available*
• MM (magnetic monitoring)
• Slip In (Type 1 or Type 2)
• Beveled Edge (where doors are beveled on hinge side specifyTA4314orTA4714)
ACSI Series 1100 Electric Hinges/Pivots are designed for doors that require concealed low voltage current transfer, concealed electric monitoring, or concealed low voltage current transfer with monitoring.
- UL listed (UL File BP6073)
- UL Fire Rating on steel and stainless electric hinges (UL File R22305)
- Provide current transfer to electrified mortise or cylindrical locks, exit devices with electric latch retraction, electric strikes (pair of doors), and locks with monitoring or request to exit switches
- UL Rated for 3.5 amp continuous and a 16 amp pulse
- Available in Hager, Stanley, McKinney, Bommer, Rixson, Ives, and more
- Standard weight or heavy weight models
- Steel, brass, or stainless steel hinges
- Available in five knuckle and three knuckle hinges
- All architectural finishes in sizes 4x4 through 6x6
- Hinges/Pivots in stock for same day shipments
TA2714 1108 McKinney Hinge Electrified By ACSI - 8 Wire - 4-1/2" x 4-1/2"
- Brand: McKinney
- Product Code: TA2714 4.5x4.5