*Actual product and finish may vary
The Rixson 180 is a 3/4” Offset Top Pivot standard for use on 25 & 27 closers. Pivot sets provide the best possible means of hanging a door.
Product Description & Features
• Standard top pivot for most offset pivot sets and floor closers
• Oil-impregnated sintered bronze bushing
• Non-ferrous base material
• Available for fire door assemblies (ferrous material) – specify F180 or FH180
• For 20-minute label suffix “–20” to the part number
• 3/4" (19mm) offset (measured from centerline of pivot to face of door)
• Available for 1-1/2" (38mm) offset
• Furnished with wood and machine screws
• Available with longer than standard pivot pins. Increments are 1/4" (6mm), 1/2" (13mm), 3/4" (19mm) only
• For extra wide or high traffic prefix "H"
- H pivots have heavy-duty needle bearings
- H Pivots available in 1-1/2" (38mm) offset
Handing - All offset pivots and pivot sets are handed. Suffix RH or LH.
Door Thickness – Suffix 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/4", 2-1/2" or 3" - When ordering L series pivot for lead-lined doors, the thickness of the door must be given. The purpose of the L product is to have screws spaced so they straddle the lead in the center of the door. Also used when lead lining is under the skins of the door. Recommended for use on extra heavy or high traffic doors.
Certifications - All Rixson® pivots and pivot sets are in compliance with ANSI/BHMA 156.4 Standards. See individual products for sub sections.
Limited Warranty - Rixson Pivot sets are warranted for 2 years for defect. See Rixson Price Book for specific details of the limited warranty.
180 Rixson 3/4" Offset Standard Top Pivot For 25 & 27 Closers
- Brand: Rixson
- Product Code: 180