*Actual product and finish may vary
The Securitron BPS-12-1 is a 12 VDC, 1A capacity Boxed Power Supply.
The BPS series single voltage power supplies deliver linear technology recommended by most manufacturers of sensitive electronic access control and security components. Safe for use with readers, electric strikes, and maglocks, these units interface to fire alarm systems and provide battery backup. The BPS power supplies provide 12 VDC or 24VDC output with a variety of amp sizes that support small or large power needs.
UL Class 2 listed, Regulated, adjustable DC power supplies includes 115VAC fusing, battery charging and fire alarm interface in a hinged steel enclosure. All 1 Amp versions contain one output circuit breaker while 2 Amp or larger versions contain four individual outputs. Batteries ordered separately.
Cabinet Size: 12” x 9” x 4”
• 1, 4 or 8 outputs protected with polyswitch (PTC) 2A circuit breakers
• LEDs provide an easy-to-read voltage indicator for output zone status (voltage, no voltage)
• Slide switches connect or disconnect load from power (excludes 1 Amp)
• Battery charging and backup capability (battery sold separately)
• Rugged steel enclosure
• Fire alarm relay connection for release of all devices upon fire alarm activation
• Clean linear power for flawless operation with all sensitive active electronic components
• MagnaCare Lifetime Replacement
No Fault Warranty
• ANSI/UL 294 Listed
• CSA-C22.2 No.205 Listed
• MEA – City of New York Approved
Input Voltage: 120VAC
+32 to +105F
[0 to +40C]
BPS-12-1, BPS-24-1: 9lbs. [4.08 Kg.]
BPS-12-3, BPS-24-2: 15lbs. [6.80 Kg.]
BPS-12-45, BPS-24-3: 18lbs. [8.16 Kg.]
BPS-12-6, BPS-24-4: 24lbs. [10.89 Kg.]
BPS-12-9, BPS-24-6: 28lbs. [12.70 Kg.]
BPS-12-15, BPS-24-10: 33lbs. [14.97 Kg.]
BPS-12-1 Securitron Power Supply - 12 VDC - 1A - 12" x 9" x 4"
- Brand: Securitron
- Product Code: BPS-12-1