*Actual product and finish may vary
3501 Series Yale Full Cover Multi-Size Hold Open Arm door closer. (sizes 1-6)
The Yale® 3000 Series Architectural Door Closers offer the perfect combination of reliability, appearance and durability in today’s market. With features such as staked valves, self-drilling/self-tapping screws, rack and pinion design and precise valve adjustment, and a complete range of arm and cover options, the Yale® 3000 can meet virtually any application challenge.
This U.L. listed, ANSI Grade 1 closer has a long history of proven quality. It is the ideal choice for upscale facilities that demand superior performance such as: conference centers, office buildings, courthouses, religious facilities, banks, nursing homes, restaurants, hotels and medical offices.
Series 3301/3501 Multi-Sized Door Closer
Adjustable through the power range of sizes 1 through 6, as outlined in ANSI/BHMA specification A156.4.
Closers are adjustable size 1 thru 6. Includes sex nuts and parallel arm bracket.
• Aluminum body
• Staked valves
• Rack & pinion design
• 1-1/4" (32mm) diameter piston
• 5/8" (16mm) diameter pinion journals
• Separate and independent, latch, sweep and backcheck intensity valves
• 2-1/8" (54mm) projection (standard covers)
• All standard arm applications (with slim, full or metal covers) allow doors to swing 180 degrees, conditions permitting
• 3300/3301 - shipped with slimline plastic cover
• 3500/3501 - shipped with full cover
• 10-year limited warranty
• Metal and architectural covers (3500 or 3501 only)
• Heavy-duty arms: Regular Rigid, Parallel Rigid, Holder/Stop, Holder/Stop Spring, UNI Stop™
• Delayed action
• Slide tracks (push or pull side mounting)
• Lead-lined metal cover (suffix MLL)
The series 3000 also conforms to the minimum opening force requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act
(A.D.A) and ANSI/BHMA standard A117.1 for interior doors.
3511 Yale Full Cover Door Closer - Hold Open Arm
- Brand: Yale
- Product Code: 3511