*Actual product and finish may vary
The Rixson 195 is a 3/4” Offset x 180 Pivot Set. Pivot sets provide the best possible means of hanging a door.
Standard top pivot included.
Exterior or Interior Doors
Weight to 450 lbs.*
Door Width up to 4'0" (1219mm)
BHMA/ ANSI NO: C07131
Product Description & Features
• Standard top pivot 180 included
• 119 or M19 intermediate pivots are recommended (order separately)
• Bottom pivot mortised into side jamb
• Not available for fire-rated door
• Pivot set can be vertically adjusted up to 3/16" (5mm) after installation without the use of shims
• Doors 60" (1524mm) to 90" (2286mm) in height should use one intermediate pivot. Each additional 30" (762mm) of door height warrants another intermediate pivot
• Non-ferrous base material
• 3/4" (19mm) offset (measured from centerline of pivot to face of door)
• Door edges must be beveled 1/8" in 2"
• Weight of door is borne by floor portion
• Furnished with wood and machine screws
• Extended spindles available in 1/2" (13mm) increments up to 2" (51mm) longer than standard
• Doors will swing 180°, trim permitting
Handing - All offset pivots and pivot sets are handed. Suffix RH or LH.
Door Thickness – Suffix 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/4", 2-1/2" or 3" - When ordering L series pivot for lead-lined doors, the thickness of the door must be given. The purpose of the L product is to have screws spaced so they straddle the lead in the center of the door. Also used when lead lining is under the skins of the door. Recommended for use on extra heavy or high traffic doors.
Certifications - All Rixson® pivots and pivot sets are in compliance with ANSI/BHMA 156.4 Standards. See individual products for sub sections.
Limited Warranty - Rixson Pivot sets are warranted for 2 years for defect. See Rixson Price Book for specific details of the limited warranty
195 Rixson 3/4" Offset - x 180 Pivot Set
- Brand: Rixson
- Product Code: 195