*Actual product and finish may vary
AU 5307LN Yale Entrance Grade 2 Lever - ANSI F81/F82 - Entry Lock For entrance, general home or office doors. Deadlocking latchbolt. Either lever operates latchbolt (except when outside lever is locked from inside).* Pushing turn button in inside lever locks outside lever. (Automatically releases when inside lever is turned or key is rotated in locked outside lever.) Outside lever may be retained in locked position by pushing and rotating turn button 90° clockwise to a horizontal position; not released until turn button is manually returned to the vertical position. Latchbolt is operated by key in outside lever or by rotating inside lever. Inside lever always active.
Thanks to state-of-the-art engineering and innovative thinking, the 5300LN is truly a source of inspiration. With three lever designs and a choice of twelve different finishes, including three PVD lifetime finishes, you have the freedom and ability to match any decor.
But looks aren’t everything. This revolutionary Grade 2 cylindrical lockset boasts design features such as a vandal-resistant Free Wheeling lever mechanism and adjustable door thickness (Patent #6,131,970) that makes installation a breeze. Through-bolting gives the 5300LN a secure fit that resists shaking and rattling. And with a lifetime warranty against lever sag, you never have to worry about your pleasing aesthetics becoming a displeasing eyesore.
ANSI/BHMA Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 2.
Door thickness Using the Yale patented door thickness adjustability (Patent #6,131,970), locksets are pre-assembled for 1-3/8"(35mm) - 1-3/4" (44mm) doors. Preset at factory for 1-3/4" (44mm). For 2" (51mm) or 2-1/4" (57mm) thick doors please specify door thickness on order.
Fire listings All functions are UL - cUL Fire Listed for use on fire doors having a rating up to and including 3 hours. Note: Any retrofit or other field modification to a fire rated opening can potentially impact the fire rating of the opening, and Yale Locks & Hardware makes no representations or warranties concerning what such impact may be in any specific situation. When retrofitting any portion of an existing fire rated opening, or specifying and installing a new fire-rated opening, please consult with a code specialist or local code official (Authority Having Jurisdiction) to ensure compliance with all applicable codes and ratings.
Full featured grade 2 key-in-lever lockset offering:
• Free Wheeling lever mechanism for increased vandal resistance
• 3 lever designs
• 19 mechanical functions, 4 electrified
• Adjustable door thickness: (Patent #6,131,970)
- Pre-assembled for 1-3/8" (35mm) and 1-3/4" (44mm) doors
- Preset at factory for 1-3/4" (44mm)
- Special order available for 2" (51mm), 2-1/4" (57mm)
• 3-1/2" rose covers ANSI/BHMA door prep A156.115 “Spider Cut Out”
• Through-bolts solidly through the door, providing greater stability
• Wide range of Yale® 6-pin cylinder options:
- Standard, Interchangeable core, Security and Yale® KeyMark® protected keyway cylinders
• Competitive keying options:
- Standard cylinders with Schlage® C and Sargent® LA keyways
- Levers which accept interchangeable core cylinders by Best®, Schlage®, Medeco® and ASSA®
- Levers which accept standard cylinders by Schlage®
• Lifetime warranty against lever sag and lever spring breakage
5307LN AU Yale Entrance Grade 2 Lever - ANSI F81/F82
- Brand: Yale
- Product Code: AU5307LN